6 янв. 2017 г.

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

& Ed Sullivan: Now, I know a lot of you are wondering about tomorrow night’s show. Just who are these youngsters from Liverpool who call themselves the Beatles? Just what can we expect? Well, let me put it in perspective for you. Now, here a few years ago, we had a young vocalist up on our stage by the name of Elvis Presley. He, a few of you may remember... He caused quite a sensational reaction... among the youngsters in our studio audience. Well, tomorrow night, right here on our stage, we’re gonna have Elvis Presley times four!

& Ed Sullivan: A few weeks ago I went to England, and I saw these four youngsters perform. ... So, I want you to be prepared for... excessive screaming, hysteria, hyperventilation, fainting, fits, seizures, spasmodic convulsions, even attempted suicides... all perfectly normal. It merely means that these youngsters are enjoying themselves.

& Cafeteria Girl: What’s with you? You got something against the Beatles?
    Tony Smerko: Who, me? Besides the fact that their music stinks, that I hate their guts... and they’re nothin’ but a bunch of candy-ass pansies? No.

& Larry Dubois: Wait. Where you goin’?
    Grace Corrigan: I just thought of something I could sell...
    Larry Dubois: Why don’t you tell me? Maybe I can sell some too.
    Grace Corrigan: I don’t think so, Larry.


& Peter’s Father: Look at that. You ever see a haircut like that before?
    Barber: Uh-uh.
    Peter’s Father: Isn’t that something? How would you like to have a kid like that?
    Barber: Uh-uh.
    Peter’s Father: Got into town last night, and I saw him from the back... I thought it was my daughter.
    Barber: Mm.
    Peter’s Father: I told him, «If you don’t get a haircut, you’ll have to wear a sign. » That somethin’?
    Barber: Mm-hmm.

& Richard ’Ringo’ Klaus: Dangerous? Why, this isn’t dangerous. I’ll tell you what’s dangerous... the time I got thrown off the Long Island Railroad. Now, that was dangerous. This isn’t even moving!

& Pam Mitchell: I can’t do it, Eddie. I can’t marry you.
    Eddie: What did you say?!
    Pam Mitchell: I just can’t marry you. I don’t want to anymore.
    Eddie: Pam, what the hell have you been doing here in New York?!
    Pam Mitchell: I’ve just realized that there are more things in life for me besides marriage.
    Eddie: More thing... Like what?
    Pam Mitchell: Like the Beatles.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий