14 апр. 2011 г.

TiMER (2/2)



& Mikey: Is this her?
    Oona: Uh-huh.
    Mikey: re you twins?
    Oona: No, she’s my stepsister. We just share the same single birthday. And every year my mother tries to make us a surprise party.
    Mikey: When how it is a surprise, if she does it every year?
    Oona: Oh, we pretend.
    Mikey: Nice.

& Steph: You naked.
    Oona: No! Wearing the robe.
    Steph: But you naked underneath. You don’t sleep naked.
    Oona: Sometimes I do.
    Steph: No, you don’t. You think it makes rapist’s job easier.

& Marion: So, Michael, and where are you from originally?
    Mikey: Kalamazoo, Michigan. For real.
    Marion: Is it... Is it why you don’t have a TiMER?
    Mikey: Er... sort of. And I do not believe in it.

& Mikey: Can I ask you something?
    Oona: Can I stop you?
    Mikey: Mm... What’s a deal with the boobs that point out?
    Oona: I’m not following.
    Mikey: OK. Like your boobs, they face front and it’s awesome. I talk about girls those boobs stick out. This weird. ... No, if it’s far away, then everything is fine. But if you come up a bit closer, then the problems begin. You just don’t know on what look at. I think maybe they are just sleep on their stomach too much?.. That’s a deal. Or... It’s must be genetic. Jesus. If it’s genetic... then their babies’ babies gonna wear their tits on the back.


& Mikey: I’ve something for you... A few songs recorded. You might like track “You cramped my teeth”.

& Mikey: OK, say, I get a TiMER, and it will say that we’re meant to be together forever. Does it satisfy you, right?
    Oona: Yes.
    Mikey: Do you trust a little piece of plastic over what I tell you right now.
    Oona: God, you’re not telling me anything!
    Mikey: I’m telling you that I love you!
    Oona: Well... I don’t know what that means.

& Oona: Do you think he’ll recognize me?
    Steph: You grew boobs, not a new head.

& Oona: We want our TiMERs removed.
Patty: Removed?.. Like removed completely?!

& Manager Larry: You’ll wear noticeable scar.
Steph: Cool. We’re warriors.
Larry: Oh, wow, that’s an ancient. So old. Unbelievable.
Steph: How about we avoid lame comments?
Larry: Right. Sorry. You ready?
Steph: Since 14.
Larry: OK. Count three... One... Two...
Steph: Fuck me!! Where are the “three”?

& Oona: Do you think the TiMER actually works, or is it just a self-fulfilling prophecy?

& Steph: It’s 8.37 in the morning. I thought you were dead.


Katie Herzig - Sweeter than This


+ on Imdb.

Timer

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий