28 апр. 2011 г.

Game of Thrones 1x1

Winter Is Coming

Season 1, Episode 1


& - Your dead men seem to have moved camp.

& Eddard (Ned) Stark: He won't be a boy forever. And winter is coming.

& Ned: You understand why I did it?
    Bran Stark: Jon said he was a deserter.
    Ned: But do you understand why I had to kill him?
    Bran: "Our way is the old way"?
    Ned: The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

& Jaime Lannister: Robert will choose a new Hand of the King... someone to do his job while he's off fucking boars and hunting whores... or is it the other way around? And life will go on.
    Cersei Lannister: You should be The Hand of the King.
    Jaime: That's an honor I can do without. Their days are too long, their lives are too short.

& Catelyn Stark: We'll need plenty of candles for Lord Tyrion's chamber. I'm told he reads all night.
    - I'm told he drinks all night.
    Catelyn: How much could he possibly drink? A man of his... stature?

& Ned: Your Grace.
    Robert Baratheon: ......... You've got fat.

& Baratheon: I need you, Ned... down at King's Landing, not up here where you're no damn use to anybody. Lord Eddard Stark, I would name you the Hand of the King.
    Ned: I'm not worthy of the honor.
    Baratheon: I'm not trying to honor you. I'm trying to get you to run my kingdom while I eat, drink and whore my way to an early grave.

& Viserys Targaryen: Let them see. You have a woman's body now. I need you to be perfect today. Can you do that for me? You don't want to wake the dragon, do you?
    Daenerys Targaryen: No.
    Viserys: When they write the history of my reign, sweet sister, they will say it began today.

& - It's too hot, my lady.


& Viserys: Do you see how long his hair is? When Dothraki are defeated in combat, they cut off their braids so the whole world can see their shame. Khal Drogo has never been defeated. He's a savage, of course, but one of the finest killers alive. And you will be his Queen.

& Viserys: He didn't say anything! Did he like her?
    Illyrio: Trust me, your Grace, if he didn't like her, we'd know.

& Viserys: Is it true the Dothraki lie with their horses?
    Illyrio: I wouldn't ask Khal Drogo.
    Viserys: Do you take me for a fool?
    Illyrio: I take you for a King. Kings lack the caution of common men.

& Viserys: I give him a Queen and he gives me an army.
    Daenerys: I don't want to be his Queen. I want to go home.
    Viserys: So do I. I want us both to go home, but they took it from us. So tell me, sweet sister, how do we go home?
    Daenerys: I don't know.
    Viserys: ...... We go home with an army. With Khal Drogo's army. I would let his whole tribe fuck you... all 40,000 men and their horses too if that's what it took.

& Jon Snow: You're Tyrion Lannister, the Queen's brother?
    Tyrion Lannister: My greatest accomplishment. And you... you're Ned Stark's bastard, aren't you?
    Jon Snow: ......
    Tyrion: Did I offend you? Sorry. You are the bastard though.
    Jon Snow: Lord Eddard Stark is my father.
    Tyrion: And Lady Stark is not your mother, making you the bastard. Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.
    Jon Snow: What the hell do you know about being a bastard?!
    Tyrion: All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes.

& Benjen Stark: Direwolves south of the wall, talk of The Walkers, and my brother might be the next Hand of the King. Winter is coming.

& Jaime: I'm sure we'll have a tournament to celebrate your new title... if you accept. It would be good to have you on the field. The competition has become a bit stale.
    Ned: I don't fight in tournaments.
    Jaime: No? Getting a little old for it?
    Ned: I don't fight in tournaments because when I fight a man for real I don't want him to know what I can do.

& Illyrio: A Dothraki wedding without at least three deaths is considered a dull affair.

& Daenerys: Ser Jorah, I don't know how to say 'thank you' in Dothraki.
    Jorah Mormont: There is no word for thank you in Dothraki.

& Khal Drogo: No.
    Daenerys: Do you know the common tongue?
    Drogo: No.
    Daenerys: Is "no" the only word that you know?
    Drogo: No.

& - I didn't pick you for a hunter.
    Tyrion: The greatest in the land... my spear never misses.
    - It's not hunting if you pay for it.

& Jaime: How old are you, boy?
    Bran: 10.
    Jaime: 10... The things I do for love.


+ on Imdb.

+ Игра престолов.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий