4 апр. 2011 г.

Eagleheart 1x2

Creeps

Season 1, Episode 2


& Chris: Ugh!
    Brett: Creepy Earl.
    Chris: Who’s that?
    Brett: He was the most wonderful man I ever knew. When I was growing up, he would give us kids rides in his rusty van and invite us over to pet his rabbits.

& Brett: Why’d he have to die?
    Chris: Well, if I had to guess, I’d say he got a disease from those rabbits. In about 24 hours, this town’s gonna be a dust-ridden plague zone. If we want to die painlessly, I say we kill ourselves now. I’ll go first.

& Susie: So, you think someone’s gonna try to kill Neil Phipps?
    Brett: Is he a creep?
    Chief: He’s a 46-year-old billionaire who still lives with his mother.
    Chris: All right. Let’s go.

& Phipps: What do you want?
    Chris: We’re U.S. marshals. And we have reason to believe that your life may be in danger.
    Phipps: Well... When you’re the world’s most successful creator of “to-do list” software, you can expect to make some enemies. It’s a risk I’ve learned to live with.


& Chris: Well, I guess we should have a look at that creep’s corpse. What do you say we go hang around the ladies’ changing rooms at T.J. Maxx for a while and then go to the morgue?
    Brett: Roger that.

& Doctor: He was cut open in the same place as the others. It turns out they were all missing their gallbladder*.
    Chris: Who cares?

& Susie: Chris!
    Chris: What?!
    Susie: Here. Drink this. ... Do you want to go to the laundromat and steal women’s panties?

& Chris: You added your name to the murder list so that we’d think you’d be one of the victims. Very ingenious.
    Phipps: You got me all wrong, Monsanto. I was simply autographing what I consider my most masterful to-do list yet. Now, if you’ll excuse me, these fine ladies are on my other to-do list. And by “do,” I mean do.

& Susie: Samuel, hi. I brought the antidote to the creepatin so you don’t have to be a creep anymore.
    Samuel: No, thanks. I think I’m going to stay a creep. I’m going over to the high school to watch the girls soccer team practice.


-- Dict:
gallbladder — желчный пузырь


On Imdb.

__ Creepy creeps.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий