19 апр. 2011 г.

Black Swan

& Thomas: Well... the truth is... When I look at you... all I see is the white swan. Yes, you’re beautiful, fearful*, fragile. Ideal casting. But the black swan? It’s a hard fucking job to dance both.
    Nina: I can dance the black swan too.
    Thomas: Really? In four years, every time you dance... I see you obsess getting each and every move perfectly right... but I never see you lose yourself. Ever. All that discipline for what?
    Nina: I just want to be perfect.
    Thomas: You what?
    Nina: I want to be perfect.
    Thomas: Perfection is not just about control. It’s also about letting go. Surprise yourself, so you can surprise the audience.

& Nina’s Mom: Come on, sweetie. My daughter, the Swan Queen. It’s our favorite. Vanilla with strawberry filling.
    Nina: Oh, Mom, not too big.


& Thomas: It’s very nice. But I knew the white swan wouldn’t be a problem. The real work will be your metamorphosis into her evil twin. And I know, I saw a flash of her yesterday. So, get ready to give me more of that bite.

& Thomas: Let’s go. Ready to be thrown to the wolves? We need their cash, so, please, don’t forget to smile.

& Nina: Is that okay?
    Thomas: Mm-hmm. David, can I ask you a question? Honestly, would you fuck that girl?
    David: No. No one would.

& Nina’s Mom: Oh, Nina! Oh, no! Please! You’re not well! You can’t handle this!
    Nina: I can’t?! I’m the Swan Queen! You’re the one who never left the corps.


--Dict:
fearful — пугливый; пугающий; робкий


+ on Imdb.

__ Анамнез: перфекционизм, сумасшедшая мать, недоедание, стресс перед премьерой.

___ А вот Ана Шулик:
"Ну что, дорогие мои, перед нами живой пример того, что блестящая актриса и опытный оператор могут вытащить фильм даже при активном участии режиссера-затейника и полном провале поддержки второго плана.
  Но всё это глупости, мелочи и ненужности по сравнению с главным.
  Главное зовут Натали Портман, и она выдает такое, что я, кажется, впервые в жизни, закончив смотреть фильм, посидела-посидела десять минут тихо, а потом снова отмотала и пересмотрела несколько сцен.
  Великая актриса."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий