16 апр. 2011 г.

Tangled

& Flynn Rider: This is the story of how I died. ... Don’t worry, this is actually a very fun story.

& Rapunzel: Hmm... Well I guess Pascal’s not hiding out here... Gotcha! That’s twenty two for me. How about twenty three, out of forty five?

& Flynn: Wow! I could get used to a view like this.
    Vlad: Ryder, come on.
    Flynn: Hold on. ... Yep, I’m used to it. Guys I want a castle.

& Mother Gothel: Rapunzel, look in that mirror. You know what I see?.. I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. Oh look, you’re here too. I’m just teasing, stop taking everything so seriously.

& Rapunzel: Earlier I was saying that tomorrow was a pretty big day, and you didn’t really respond... So I’m just going to tell you... It’s my birthday! Ta-da!
    Mother Gothel: No, no, no can’t be. I distinctly remember. Your birthday was last year.
    Rapunzel: That’s the funny thing about birthdays. They’re kind of an annual thing.

& Flynn: All right, listen, I didn’t want to have to want to do this, but you leave me no choice... Here comes the ’smolder’. ......... This is kind of an off day for me. This doesn’t normally happen.


& Rapunzel: Put him down! Okay, I don’t know where I am, and I need him to take me to see the lanterns, because I’ve been dreaming about them my entire life. Find your humanity. Haven’t any of you ever had a dream?
    Hook Hand Thug: I, had a dream. Once.

& Rapunzel: Who’s that?
    Flynn: They don’t like me.
    Rapunzel: Who’s that?
    Flynn: They don’t like me either.
    Rapunzel: Who’s that?!
    Flynn: Lets just assume for the moment, that everyone here doesn’t like me.

& Mother Gothel: Well, I thought he’d never leave.
    Rapunzel: Mother?!
    Mother Gothel: Hello, dear.
    Rapunzel: But I... I... don’t we... How did you find me?
    Mother Gothel: Oh, it was easy really. I just listened for the sound of complete and utter betrayal, and followed that.

& Flynn: So, hey uh, can I ask you something? Is there any chance that I’m going to get super strength in my hand? Because I’m not going to lie. That would be stupendous*. I mean because here’s the thing. Superhuman good looks, I’ve always had ’em. Born with it, but superhuman strength?.. Can you imagine the possibilities...

& Mother Gothel: Patience, boys. All good things to those who wait.

& Rapunzel: I’ve been looking out the window for eighteen years. Dreaming about what it would feel like when those lights rise in the sky. What if it’s not everything that I dreamed it would be?
    Flynn: It will be.
    Rapunzel: And what if it is? What will I do then?
    Flynn: Well, that’s the good part, I guess. You get to go find a new dream.

& Mother Gothel: You want me to be the bad guy? Fine. Now I’m the bad guy.

& Captain of the Guard: What’s this? Open up!
    Old Thug: What’s the password?
    Captain: What?
    Old Thug: Nope.
    Captain: Open this door!
    Old Thug: Not even close.

& Flynn: Frying pans... who knew, right?


-- Dict:
smolder — тлеющий огонь
stupendous — изумительный; громадный; огромной важности

+ on Imdb.


Tangled

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий