27 апр. 2011 г.

Breakout Kings 1x6

Like Father, like Son

Season 1, Episode 6


& Shea: Dude's like a folk hero for crazy crackers.

& Charles: Your honor, the incriminating evidence was clearly visible from the highway.
    Beaumont's Dad: You can see those burn marks from over there?
    Charles: I ate a lot of carrots.

& Lloyd: Ah... what a dick. So glad you punched him, you violent Italian.
    Shea: See, man? You're always sayin' racist stuff. So how come you don't like it when the guy we're chasin' do it?
    Lloyd: No, no, no, I say racial stuff, not racist stuff. I merely state facts. A racist is an idiot because to believe that one group is genetically superior to another is scientifically baseless. Cultural superiority, on the other hand...
    Shea: See? Racist.
    Lloyd: How much you want to bet that you dance better than me?.. I state facts.


& Lloyd: You know, psychologists talk about confirmation bias... you tell yourself a lie, and then you ignore all of the facts that contradict it. I've been doing that for 30 years. ... And it's so pathetic not wanting to know the truth.

& Ray: Charlie...
    Charles: Yeah?
    Ray: If things go bad...
    Charles: It's all right, all right? I know what to tell your kid.
    Ray: No, no, no, she knows I love her. If things go bad, don't tell anybody I touched that guy's penis.
    Lloyd: What?! What did you say?

& Ray: You done this before?
    Charles: I saw it on a movie once.
    Ray: What movie?
    Charles: Spaceballs.

& Erica: Okay, someone should drive up to the bunker just in case they have to get out of there fast.
    Shea: I drive away from bombs, not toward 'em.
    Lloyd: That's a sound policy.
    Erica: Yeah.
    Shea: A'ight, fine, fine. I'll do it. You got a kid.
    Lloyd: Yeah, and I'd like to have kids, so you, you do it.

& Ray: Eat up, animals.
    Lloyd: Wow, pizza. After we just saved your ass from getting blown up. What do I got to do to get a steak, give you CPR?
    Ray: Then don't eat it, then.
    Lloyd: How 'bout a beer to wash it down?
    Ray: That's a good idea. Big guy, one beer, three waters.
    Shea: Oh, that's cold, man.
    Erica: Is it, is it that hard to say thank you?
    Ray: Where I come from, you don't get thank-yous for doing your job.


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий