19 апр. 2011 г.

Glee 1x18

Laryngitis

Season 1, Episode 18


& Noah: Hey, sugar. Listen. I got a proposition to make. I did some research. Blacks and Jews have a history of sticking up for each other. And Wikipedia says that King Martin Luther loved the Jews.
    Mercedes: Okay, you just said like ten offensive things.

& Kurt: I am going to kill this assignment. If there’s one thing that I know, it’s my voice. I have exactly the same vocal range as 16th century castrato Orlando di Lasso. But you know what he didn’t have?.. A song by Ms. Whitney Houston in his back pocket.

& Noah: Girl, you got more curves than a Nissan ad.
    Mercedes: Seriously? That’s what you came up with?

& Kurt: Something happened yesterday that really upset me. It’s my dad. He’s the most important thing in the world to me. I love him. And I’m afraid that I might be losing him because of... my... sexuality.
    Sue: Your sexuality. How old are you, 16? Have you even kissed a boy?
    Kurt: No.
    Sue: Have you ever kissed a girl?
    Kurt: No.
    Sue: Well, then how can you possibly know what you like? You see, that’s the problem with your generation. You’re obsessed with labels. So you like show tunes! Doesn’t mean you’re gay. It just means you’re awful. You know, there’s only one person in this world who can tell you what you are...
    Kurt: Me?
    Sue: No. Me. Sue Sylvester. And she hasn’t quite made up her mind about you. {...}


& Sue: You know what? I checked out of this conversation about a minute back. So, uh, good luck with your troubles, and I’m gonna make a habit not to stop and talk to students, ’cause this has been a colossal waste of my time.

& Quinn: I screwed up by letting Puck get me pregnant. He’s an idiot, and his mother won’t let me eat bacon. I’m stuck living with him right now, but at least, if you guys are dating, I won’t have to spend so much time listening to his insane theories on how Super Mario Brothers changed civilization.

& Brittany: Hey, Kurt... that song was hot.
    Kurt: Oh... Merci.
    Brittany: So you’re pretty much the only guy in this school that I haven’t made out with because I thought you were capital-G Gay. But now that you’re not, having a perfect record would mean a lot to me. So, let me know if you want to tap this.

& Brittany: Your lip gloss* tastes like root beer. It’s weird.
    Kurt: Can I ask you something?.. What do boys’ lips taste like?
    Brittany: Usually dip*. Sometimes they taste like burgers. Or my armpits. Kissing my armpits is a really big turn-on for me.

& Kurt’s Dad: Kurt, I’m dumb, but I’m not stupid.


--Dict:
gloss — блеск
dip — подливка


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий