28 апр. 2011 г.

Breakout Kings 1x7

Fun with Chemistry

Season 1, Episode 7


& Charlie: Shea! This better be about the case.
    Shea: Why are you trying to make me wear these Seinfeld sneakers? I'm just saying, where's my boots? I'm a... look like a Herb* in these.

& Starla: What will it do?
    Mars: I don't know. I heard it'll take a man's head clean off.

& Erica: I'm around four men in my life. Charlie's married, Shea is as good as married, and... Lloyd is... Lloyd. But you're, uh... you're telling me Ray's available?
    Julianne: Uh... yeah.
    Erica: Interesting...

& Lloyd: See, personalities are like molecules, and some molecules react with one another, sometimes quickly and dramatically. You know, take Charlie and Shea, for instance.
    Charlie: I don't have a problem with Shea.
    Lloyd: Okay, two dark-skinned... one of them, born in poverty, and driven to a life of crime by a cultural mistrust of authority; the other, college-educated, and working for the same government that enslaved his people.
    Charlie: Do you have a point?
    Lloyd: If you bring those together, they are predictably explosive. Boom!

& Lloyd: The only question is, how far do those fantasies extend?

& Lloyd: Starkweather and Fugate, Bonnie and Clyde, Klebold and Harris. Two unremarkable people who cross paths and the result is bloodshed.
    Charlie: Bad chemistry.
    Lloyd: Yeah, like I was saying, uh, aluminum and iron oxide. Individually, they're stable; you mix them together, you get thermite, and that starts a fire that you can't put out.
    Shea 2 Erica: How'd that conversation go? "Hey good-looking! Why don't you finish that chocotini, and we'll go kill a hobo."
    Lloyd: Yeah, more or less.


& Ray: If things get creepy, you let me know.
    Erica: I appreciate it, Ray. And if he wigs* me out, I'll give you my safe word.

& Reddin: Aw, Zancanelli, you can kiss my ass. What's up with you, Angelina?
    Erica: Mango.

& Ray: You'll get one hour a week of internet access. We could arrange it so the guards turn off the content filters.
    Erica: You can go to any site you want till your forearm seizes up.

& Ray: Some rope, bleach, staple gun. What are you sickos* up to?

& Lloyd: Hey, Charlie. Could you please explain to this cretin that I'm one of you guys?
    Charlie: You're not one of us, but it's okay, cut him loose.

& Lloyd: Ray, nine times out of ten the male partner is the one who drives these murderous dyads, but not in this situation. She's the dominant one, all right?

& Lloyd: Oh... feces*.

& Lloyd: Are you soft in the head?
    Ray: Shut up or I'll snap you in half.
    Lloyd: You'll snap... When will you snap me in half? 'Cause maybe you haven't noticed yet, but we're about to die. If she gets us in this house, we're going to die.
    Ray: Shut up! Lloyd, keep your cool, man.
    Lloyd: You are a meatball. This sucks! This sucks, Ray! Do something!

& Starla: Look, baby, U.S. Marshals.
    Lloyd: I'm not a U.S. Marshal. I'm a criminal. I'm one of you guys.

& Lloyd: You telling me that you let her escape?
    Ray: I didn't tell you because I needed it to feel authentic. The gun wasn't loaded, Lloyd.
    Lloyd: That's a great plan, Ray. What about his gun, huh?
    Ray: ... That's a fair criticism.

& Lloyd: I should have known.
    Erica: I knew it. I hate being a bridesmaid.

& Ray: Just buy her some flowers, Lowery. And keep me out of it.


-- Dict:
a Herb = A geek or a dork. A stupid person
wig out = to throw a huge fit
sicko = A person that has mental problems. A person that is sick or has a polluted mind
feces = shit; кал; фекалии

On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий