1 апр. 2011 г.

Human Target 2x2

The Wife's Tale

Season 2, Episode 2


& Winston: Yoga crap again, huh?
    Chance: I told you, it’s tai chi.

& Chance: You know I don’t do that kind of work anymore.
    Donnelly: It’s not that side of the job, Chance. They already hired somebody to do the hit, and he’s the best in the business... you, seven years ago.
    Chance: Why are you giving me this?
    Donnelly: I knew you’d be interested, that’s all. Might want to fix it.

& Winston: You torch the place, I hope?
    Chance: We’re taking the case, starting right now.
    Winston: Okay, what are the details?
    Chance: I don’t know.
    Winston: Then why is she being targeted?
    Chance: I don’t know.
    Winston: Okay, so you want to tell me why we’re taking this case?
    Chance: Seven years ago... I killed her husband.

& Winston: She’s got a few of these social-networking accounts, a couple dating services. Ugh, not for me. I get my dates the old-fashioned way.
    Guerrero: Pay for it?
    Winston: Church.

& Guerrero: Who’s the dude?
    Winston: You’re drunk.
    Chance: You’re not wearing your glasses.
    Guerrero: They fell into a meat grinder. New pair won’t be ready until tomorrow.


& Winston: Chance, I know this is important to you, but I don’t trust Donnelly, so don’t do anything crazy.
    Chance: Who, me?!

& Ames: Cadillacs are so rock and roll.
    Guerrero: I’ll forget more about Cadillacs when I go to sleep tonight than you’ll ever know in your entire life.

& Ilsa: Now, firstly, how’s the new equipment?
    Winston: Good. Complex, but...
    Ilsa: Yes, I wasn’t sure about weapons. I figured I’d let you order them, and then I’ll reimburse* you. I’ve got a catalog from a friend in Israel. You don’t see any need for a tank, do you?
    Winston: Not immediately.

& Chance: Internet dating... it’s crazy, huh?

& Chance: We’re at the university, Winston, heading in now.
    Winston: All right. Working on the feed... Stand by.
    Ilsa: How are you able to have access to the university security feeds?
    Winston: ........
    Ilsa: You hack in.
    Winston: ........
    Ilsa: Well, I assume that’s illegal.
    Winston: That an issue?

& Ilsa: Maybe you’re right. Maybe I can’t handle this.

& Ames: Are you stupid or something? Seriously, are you one of those guys from Harvard who can’t tie his own shoes? Do you have any idea who this man is? What Jay-Z is to rap, what Louis Vuitton is to luggage, he is to torturing the truth out of people.
    Guerrero: You done? You might want to save the speeches for Malcolm X. We’ll find out what he knows if you go get my stuff out of the car.

& Guerrero: Damn it!
    Ames: A simple thank-you would suffice*!

& Chance: What’s your birthday?
    Rebecca: August 3rd. Why?

& Winston: Mrs. Pucci, I’m a nice man, but everyone has a breaking point, and you’re about to see mine.
    Ilsa: Mr. Winston, as the owner of this agency, I’m just as responsible for Mr. Chance’s actions as he is. So I suggest you start driving, especially if he’s in as much danger as you say he is. ... What are you waiting for?
    Winston: I swear, if you wasn’t my boss, I’d shoot you.

& Winston: I told you, I hate bad guys.

& Guerrero: Did someone tell you to speak?
    Ames: Okay, you know what? Enough of the whole Don Corleone thing. I’m the one who got the lawyer’s info off Donnelly, remember? All I’m saying is I demand some respect.
    Guerrero: Demand?..
    Ames: Okay, may... maybe not demand... Suggest... Strongly.

& Bartender: What do you want?
    Guerrero: Club soda. And, uh...
    Bartender: And what?
    Guerrero: And I can’t believe I’m doing this... Open up a tab* for her. Stop smiling!

& Winston: Expense reports.
    Ilsa: How is he okay with it?
    Winston: With what?
    Ilsa: All of it.
    Winston: He’s not. None of us are. That’s why we try to make things right when we can... If we can.



-- Dict:
reimburse — возмещать; компенсировать; оплачивать
suffice — хватить; быть достаточным; удовлетворять
tab — счет


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий