29 апр. 2011 г.

Glee 1x19

Dream On

Season 1, Episode 19


& Bryan Ryan: Take out a piece of paper. And on that paper, I want you to write down your biggest dream. A dream that means so much, you’re afraid to admit it even to yourself. .......... Your dream is never going to happen. 91% of you will spend your entire lives living in Allen County, Ohio. So unless you wrote down that your dream was to “work for a mid-market health insurance provider” or “find an entry level job in an elderly care facility,” you’re going to be very disappointed.
    Tina: This is really depressing.
    Bryan Ryan: I’m going to guess that a lot of your dreams involve “showbiz.” Well, let me tell you. Showbiz dreams are the most unrealistic of them all.


& Sue: I’m an educator. Now, I realize my methods are unconventional, but my record speaks for itself. Is it a tad over the top to bill the district for skydiving lessons to have the Cheerios! parachuted onto the football field?
    Bryan Ryan: Perhaps.
    Sue: But what I do here makes a difference.
    Bryan Ryan: Sue, you’re an impressive woman. I can’t tell you how much you turn me on right now. You ever heard of the term “anger sex”?
    Sue: It’s the only kind I know, Bryan.
    Bryan Ryan: I should tell you I’m married.
    Sue: Not a problem for me.
    Bryan Ryan: And I’m still cutting half your budget.
    Sue: You win some, you lose some.
    Bryan Ryan: Should I lock the door?
    Sue: No. Got a secret room upstairs.

+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий