13 апр. 2011 г.

Human Target 2x3

Taking Ames

Season 2, Episode 3


& Winston: We vouched for you! The only reason you’re here is because we swore to Ilsa that you wouldn’t step across the line back into crime!
    Ames: I didn’t step across the line. I rappelled* over it... I was pregnant, mind you.

& Brody: Ames, I just got us in on the score of a lifetime. Better start saying “thank you” fast, because we’re about to get stinking rich.
    Ames: Brody, I told you last night I’m not in the game.
    Brody: And seven figures doesn’t change your mind?..
    Ames: No, I made a commit... seven figures?!
    Brody: For five hours of work. {...} Ames, we do this, it’s over. We can live whatever life we want.
    Chance: Don’t do it.
    Guerrero: Of course she’s gonna do it. I would.
    Winston: What?!
    Guerrero: Hey, when I’m off duty, you don’t want to follow me either. That’s all I’m saying.

& Ames: Hey. What you up to?
    Chance: Not much. How about you?
    Ames: You know, uh, just chillin’. Um, I... I think I have a new client... for the team.
    Chance: Oh, yeah? Who’d that be?
    Ames: Me. I... I’m in a bit of trouble.

& Guerrero: Well, I suppose we could always just let Markus kill her.
    Chance: Well, it’s up to you. We’re either all-in, or we’re all-out. Is she worth it?
    Winston: Just to be clear, boys... I ain’t sharing a cell with either of you.
    Guerrero: It’s your first heist*. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

& Ames: How’d you find me?
    Chance: I was in the neighborhood, thought I might get rich on a job I knew nothing about with some people I can’t trust.

& Winston: Those diamonds are worth at least $50 million. It’s gonna be Fort Knox-like security over there.
    Chance: Sounds like fun. What are you gonna do with your cut?
    Winston: I am a simple man. Couple pairs of nice shoes, 300-foot yacht... that’s all I need.

& Winston: Really, it’s gonna be fine. I’m all over it. Chance is all over it. We’re both professionals.
    Guerrero: Yo! You want to, uh, grab my battery? It’s in the elevator. Could also use a bucket of water. Oh, hi, boss. Nice dress.
    Ilsa: What are you doing? Are you torturing that man?
    Guerrero: Well, not yet.
    Ilsa: I’m on the board of Amnesty International! This is the Marshall Pucci Foundation. We save people.

& Yuri: Chicago? You’re on. I’m looking forward to seeing you work.
    Chance: Oh, I don’t want to show off... Well, it appears I’m gonna be graded. Any idea what my job is?

& Yuri: Do your job. Kill him.
    Chance: No problem.

& Winston: Hey, we’re back. Uh, we had a little trouble. We found out what your job is.
    Chance: Thanks. Little late. So did I.


& Guard: What the hell is going on?
    Chance: It’s a little complicated. I know it doesn’t seem like it, but I’m actually one of the good guys. Sorry.
    Guard: Sorry about what?
    Chance: Sorry. Sorry.

& Ames: How do you expect me to fit in there?
    Yuri: Strip down, oil up. I’m not going to look.

Far East Movement - Like a G6

& Brody: How’s it coming?
    Yuri: Slowly. Your girlfriend had too big a breakfast.

& Brody: What’s he doing here?
    Chance: I’m here to get you out of this mess. You okay with that?

& Ames: What are you gonna do?
    Chance: Something I should have done a while ago, is knock this punk on his ass.

& Guerrero: Dude... That was... awesome.
    Chance: Huh?
    Winston: He said, “how’d you...” oh.

& Guerrero: Dudes, check it out... a gift from Mr. Chicago. Apology for the condition he left the van in.
    Winston: I don’t even want to know!

& Chance: You drink scotch?
    Guerrero: Dude, this is the good stuff!
    Ames: That’s all I drink.

& Ilsa: Well, hello, Ames. You don’t listen to a word I say. You’re not very forthcoming, and you’re an inveterate liar. But I suppose... those aren’t very important assets in this line of work. But what you are is loyal, and I’ll take that over the others any day of the week. Welcome back.
    Ames: Thanks. You know, if you’d have said to me a few years back that I’d be working straight, I’d have thought you were crazy.
    Winston: If you had told me ten years ago I’d be drinking with you and the rest of these crooks in here, I’d have had you committed.
    Ilsa: Tell me about it. Will someone pour me a drink?
    Guerrero: There goes the good stuff...
    Chance: Partner.


-- Dict:
rappelled = Descend a rock face by using a doubled rope coiled around the body and fixed at a higher point.
heist — ограбление


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий