1 апр. 2011 г.

Sanctum

& Josh: Carl told me you’re climber.
    Victoria: I did some climbing...
    Carl: Yes, it’s strong as an ox and smart as a tractor.
    Victoria: How original...

& Victoria: Spare Tubes?
    Josh: In case of emergency. Divers have rebreather but if something goes wrong, we need a spare.
    Victoria: What could happen when exploring a cave?..

& Carl: Know what... Look. It’s tequila. I’ll drag it to 2 km depth to give you a shot. ’Cause you’re so uptight, that when you’re farting, only dogs can hear it.

& Carl: The old tricks will always be better than any newly-acquired skills. I think you owe me $ 50, buddy.

& Frank: The first rule of diving. Never hold your breath.

& Carl: Would you get sick in Mexico, right?
    George: Mexico? Rather Malaysia. In Mexico I got sick with gonorrhea.

& Josh: No, no, no! You have no... You have no right to do this!
    Frank: You have no idea! Sure, you have no idea. All your life you’re addicted to comfort. Are you looking for adventure? Looks like you have found the one.


& Carl: I have control!

& Frank: Victoria will be the last in the line.
    Victoria: What?
    Frank: If you panic in the notch, you kill everyone behind you.

& Frank: See you at the next world.
    George: He could have chosen better words.

& Frank: Got it? Whatever happens, you never give up.

& Carl: Have fun from this, Frank? You take life and death decisions, play the God, hm?..
    Frank: There is no God here, Carl. He does not give a dime on you or me or any of us in this place. We are mere specks of dust here.

& Josh: Why caves?
    Frank: Down here I found the meaning. Do you understand me? I could... It’s like my church. Where I can look in the mirror and say ’Here I am.’

& Frank: "In Xanadu did Kublai Khan
                 A stately pleasure-dome decree:
                 Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
                 Through caverns measureless to man
                 Down to a sunless sea.

    Josh: What’s this?
    Frank: Coleridge.
    Josh: Very funny.
    Frank: He was stoned when he wrote the poem.
    Josh: I did not know you like poetry.
    Frank: I do not like. Your mom likes.
    Josh: Teach me.

& Josh: We could stay here, you know. Let’s hope someone finds us.
    Frank: Assuming that someone are looking for us?
    Josh: Assumptions are the source of all misfire.
    Frank: Sounds familiar.

& Josh: We so close... And it tease us...
    Frank: Don’t take it personally. We are alive now and that matters.
    Josh: What now? Stay here or go further?
    Frank: You decide.


+ on Imdb.

Sanctum

! У вас нет клаустрофобии? Мы уже идем к вам.

__ Коротко и ясноКраткую и точную хар-ку дала анашулик. +1, как говорится.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий