13 апр. 2013 г.

Hotel Transylvania

& Mavis: ’Dad, you said that when I turned 118, I could go out into the world like every other adult that gets to come and go from this hotel.’ - “But, Mavey Wavey, it’s not safe. Blah, blah-blah.”

& Dracula: I know you’re excited, but everyone has gone to great lengths to come see you on your birthday.
    Mavis: I know. They always do. But aren’t I getting a little old for these parties? I love them, but I really want to see new things. Maybe meet somebody my age...

& Dracula: We thought you were still out...
    Mavis: Oh, no. I don’t know why I ever wanted to leave. The humans are so boring.

& Mavis: Um, who is that?
    Dracula: Who is what? Oh, that. That is nobody.

& Jonathan: Please don’t kill me. I’m so young. I have so many places I want to see. I’ve got tickets to six Dave Matthews Band concerts.

& Jonathan: Wait. Aren’t you going to suck my blood?
    Dracula: Classic human paranoia. Human blood is so fatty, and you never know where it’s been.
    Jonathan: So, Dracula doesn’t drink blood?
    Dracula: No, I use a blood substitute. Either Near Blood or Blood Beaters. You can’t tell the difference.


& Jonathan: So, wow, you’re, like, the real Count Dracula. Like, “I’m Dracula. Blah, blah-blah.”
    Dracula: I’ve never said that in my life. ’Blah, blah-blah.’ I don’t know where that comes from!

& Dracula: He needs time to plan. And if you’re keeping him company, then he’s not planning. He is company-keeping, and then the plan, it’s... it doesn’t get planned.

& Dracula: He’s your cousin, Johnnystein.
    Frankenstein: I don’t have no cousin.
    Dracula: No, no, you do. He’s your sixth cousin, three times removed. On your right arm’s side.
    Eunice: You have a cousin?
    Dracula: Frank, if your arm could talk, he would tell you that the original owner of your arm had a brother. Who married a woman. Who was...
    Jonathan: For strangling a pig.
    Frankenstein: I have pig-strangling blood in my arm? That’s kind of cool.

& Dracula: Do you even know what fun is? I invented fun!

& Dracula: Prepare to cry, Billy Backpack!

& Quasimodo: What is it with you and this human?
    Dracula: He is not human. He’s a Stein!

& Dracula: Go make your own paradise.


--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий