30 июн. 2023 г.

Pig (2021)

Amir: Listen, man. You know this isn't, like, my problem, right?
Rob: You want your supply, I need my pig.

Rob: Whatever happens, just stay back.

Rob: I'm looking... for my pig.

Rob: What is the... concept here?
Chef Finway: Um, well, uh, we're interested in taking local ingredients, uh, native to this region and-- and just deconstructing them, you know, making the-- the familiar feel foreign, thereby giving us, uh, an even greater appreciation of food as a whole.
Rob: ..... This is the kind of cooking you like?

Rob: They're not real. You get that, right? None of it is real. The critics aren't real, the customers aren't real because this isn't real. You aren't real.
Chef Finway: What... Okay.
Derek, why do you care about this people? They don't care about you, none of them. They don't even know you because you haven't shown them. Every day you wake up and there'll be less of you. You live your life for them and they don't even see you. You don't even see yourself... We don't get a lot of things to really care about.

Amir: What are you thinking?
Rob: I was thinking if I never came looking for her, in my head, she'd still be alive.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий