14 июн. 2023 г.

Abductions

The White Lotus 2×6


Harper Spiller: I'm just saying that it's not the cheating that bothers me so much...
Ethan Spiller: There was no cheating! There was no cheating!
Harper Spiller: ...as what it says about us.
Ethan Spiller: What? What does it say?
Harper Spiller: That maybe something has died. We are too young to be this old, Ethan. I'm sure you don't want that part of your life to be over.

Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Portia. When I see you, I-- I see a younger version of me. You know, when I was a little girl, my mother used to dress me up like a little doll. And I was always a little doll, waiting for someone to play with me. You know, when you're empty inside and you have no direction, you'll end up in some crazy places, right? But you'll still be lost.
Portia: What are you trying to say? Like...
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Get your shit together, Portia.

Jack: What are some of your goals?
Portia: I don't know. Be satisfied?
Jack: Yeah, that'd be nice... I think you just gotta live every day as it comes, do you know what I mean? Like, that's what I'd do anyway. Who knows if we're even gonna be here tomorrow?
Portia: Yeah. That's very true. The world's a fucked-up place. So...
Jack: What's wrong with it?
Portia: Are you joking? Pretty fucking good world, I'd say. Literally everything's falling apart.
Jack: You'd rather live in the Middle Ages then, would ya? When they were ripping each other to shreds, yeah? They were way worse than ISIS or any of them lot. Like, it's a fucking miracle anyone's even left in Europe. All we've been doing is just fuckin' hacking each other to bits and burning each other at the stake.

Jack: All I'm saying is, right, we're fucking lucky, do you know what I mean? Like, we're living in the... best time in the history of the world, on the best fucking planet. If you can't be satisfied living now, here... you're never gonna be satisfied.

Niccolò: Little pick-me-up?
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: I'm, uh... I haven't done that in a long time.
Niccolò: It's like riding a bike.

Bert Di Grasso: You always think there's gonna be a homecoming. The embrace of a woman... who tells you you've done all right. Well, there is no homecoming. Not for me, not anymore.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий