4 июн. 2023 г.

The Black Phone (2021)

Finney: I mean, did you have to? Looked like you really hurt him.
Robin: I was just gonna knock his ass down. Whale on him a bit. But that wouldn't draw no blood. In a situation like that, the more blood, the better. For the crowd, you know? It makes a stronger point.

Robin: I've seen Texas Chain Saw Massacre Friday night. You seen it?
Finney: That movie's rated R. My dad would never take me to see that.
Robin: My uncle takes me to the drive-in. We see everything. But, man, that movie... it's the best ever.
Finney: Better than Enter the Dragon?
Robin: Well, okay. Maybe second best.

Finney: You know, I want to see a Bruce Lee movie one day. Like, um, maybe if it comes on TV, you know?
Robin: Yeah. Yeah, you will.

Det. Wright: Gwen. What aren't you telling us?
Gwen: That sometimes my dreams are right.

Gwen: Jesus, I know you know what I'm going to ask you, but I'm going to ask you anyway.

Gwen: Jesus, what the fuck? I mean, what the fuck?

Robin: Do you remember what I told you?
Finney: That I needed to see Texas Chain Saw Massacre?
Robin: Before that.
Finney: ... That someday I have to stand up for myself.
Robin: "Someday" is today, Finn. Today's the day you stop taking shit from anybody.

The Grabber: He was an idiot. But he was my idiot.

Finney: Call me Finn.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий