12 июн. 2023 г.

Operation Fortune: Ruse de guerre (2023)

Knighton: How are you, old man?.. You look like the walking dead.
Nathan: Yes, I'm always a little bit cold when I've just got out of the bed.

Nathan: But why me, why not the official intelligence branch?
Knighton: Ruse de Guerre, Nathan. An unorthodox approach to war. I need a creative, cunning and unconventional vision to retrieve this kind of mercurial threat. A currier on a bicycle in congested traffic. Not the official team. They take forever to wave through the administration and the clock does ticketh.

Knighton: So, who would be heading up your team?
Nathan: The usual chap: Orson Fortune.
Knighton: Oh, fuck! That man is an administrative nightmare. He can't fly unless there's a private jet because of claustrophobia, then he needs sedating with the finest claret because of agoraphobia, and then there's a rehabilitation in the Maldives because of a cloud-a-bloody-phobia.

Orson: I know John, I like John, I trust John, he's a pro. Someone paying him more?
Nathan: Yes.
Orson: If I asked, would you pay me more?
Nathan: You can ask.
Orson: Would you pay me more?
Nathan: No. You're above that grumpy self interest. You're a patriot. And besides, no one gets treated like you get treated.
Orson: When you say "you" you really mean you.

Orson: Are you a patriot?
Danny: I don't vote Republican if that's what you mean.
Orson: Okay, let me give it to you in a different way. The world needs you for you greatest role yet.

Orson: What do you think an agent does? They act. And no one acts better that you, Danny. The best agents are stars, the best actors are movie stars.
Danny: I guess that's sorta true...
Orson: You're an actor. Act.

Danny: There's a big difference between an actor and a movie star.
Orson: And that is why they're obsessed with you.
Danny: Yeah...

JJ: If there's a problem I'll do it.
Orson: No, there's no problem, JJ. I'll do it. I can get inside the Ukrainians.
Sarah: I hope you take them to dinner first.
Orson: ...
Sarah: Before you get inside of them... sexually.

Sarah: Now I'd like you to plug in that drive and slap Enter.

Sarah: Whatever they control, I can control better.

Orson: Front, back, right, wrong. Whatever.

Knighton: And yes, we did raise a lot of money for the war orphans, thank you for caring.
Trent: Put a load of rich lowbrows in a room together, they'll always outbid one another in the name of egotistical competition and ostentation.

Knighton: Didn't have you down as an angry anti-capitalist.
Arnold: We are anti-capitalists. Anti other capitalists.

JJ: You any good in one of these?
Orson: It's been a while. But I'll feel my way. It's only a chopper. Feeling my way.

JJ: Do you know how to use these rocket launchers?
Orson: Can't be too complicated. F for forward, R for rocket.

Orson: JJ, tell Greg we're coming in. We have an offer he can't refuse.

Knighton: I don't wanna patronize you. I'm not a patronizing person. But you three, one, two, three, you are quite new to this game, aren't you? And there' is a reason why no one, and I do mean no one not Mr. Hussein, not Mr. Gaddafi, not Mr. Escobar... and that's before I start dropping names, why none of them have ever refused to pay me.

Nathan: I suppose you all feeling quite pleased with yourselves?
Orson: It's impossible to feel pleased with ourselves on the wages that you pay.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий