26 июн. 2023 г.

Sharper (2023)

Sandra: Must be nice being surrounded by books all day.
Tom: It's the best.
Tom: I was just a little depressed... It got bad but, you know, it's like, who hasn't been borderline suicidal at some point in their life?

Max: I don't watch movies. They're a waste of time. But I gave you the impression that I did, and that's what we're gonna do with you.

Max: We're gonna give people the impression that you're somebody that you're not. And when I'm done with you, it's gonna be 100% convincing. We're gonna teach you a little about everything. So that you can lie about anything.

Max: Don't feel sorry for him. You can't cheat an honest man, right? That's why we never feel sorry for the mark.

Richard: All that work for $1,000... Let me give you a piece of advice, Max. If you're gonna steal, steal a lot.

Max: I don't like the way you look at him... You like him a little bit.
Madeline: Of course I like him. He's a billionaire.

Madeline: People get their hearts broken every day. It happens to everybody, okay? All the time. But most kids aren't entitled enough to hire men to find the girl who did it.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий