10 июн. 2023 г.

Alliances

The Wire 4×5


Councilman Thomas 'Tommy' Carcetti: Stan, you're sure about this?
Maj. Stanislaus 'Stan' Valchek: On my mother's soul. It's a lock. Assigned a rookie - a broad, no less - as lead detective. Pulled a good man off too, I heard.

Det. Shakima 'Kima' Greggs: Fuck you, fat man.
Sgt. Jay Landsman: Not original, but succinct. I like your approach.

Sgt. Jay Landsman: This is Homicide, Detective. This is not some boiler room unit where no one pays attention to whatever the fuck it is you call police work. The bosses? They know our names up here. Now I didn't like it when they came to me and told me to dump Norris, but dump him I did. And it's not like I wanna carry water for them now they're pretending they never told me to do any such thing, but carry the water I will. And in the end, when everyone else in this unit is buried and beshitted, this detective sergeant will still be standing.

Norman: Wait until he turns the corner... District office for Watkins - Gilmore Street! And fuck them red lights, man.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий