11 июн. 2023 г.

That's Amore

The White Lotus 2×5


Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: TANYA: You know, sometimes, I think... I should've started that spa for poor women with that girl from Maui. You know, 'cause she was like a real healer. The real deal. But you know, sometimes I think those healers are a little witchy.
Portia: Hm.
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Maybe she put a curse on me...

Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Look at that pool... I mean, these are some high-end gays... Oh, it's a good feeling when you realize that someone has money. 'Cause then you don't have to worry about them wanting yours.
Portia: Mm. Must be such a relief.
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: It is. It is. God, will you look at this?... Oh, my God. Don't steal anything.

Quentin: You know, after hearing the story of your love life, we decided you were like a tragic heroine in a Puccini opera. I told you this.
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Yeah, but-- Is that a compliment?
Quentin: Oh, yes.
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: It is?

Lucia: What about tonight?
Albie Di Grasso: Yeah, um... I-- I don't mind paying. I just-- I would feel weird being part of some situation. Like, if you're being exploited by some guy. Do-- do you know-- do you know what I mean?

Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Who's the lady? Is it the Queen of Sicily?

Harper Spiller: Cheers. To volcanos, and all the threesomes of past, and... present, and future.

Daphne Sullivan: I feel like you sow your oats when you're young, and then you just, you know, you get it out of your system.
Cameron Sullivan: I don't know. Not sure it works like that.
Daphne Sullivan: I know, but that's the idea.
Cameron Sullivan: Well, it's kinda like food, you know? You... gorge yourself until you're sick. You swear you'll never eat another bite, and then... few days later, you're hungry again.

Harper Spiller: I think something happened. When we were in Noto.
Daphne Sullivan: Like what?... I'm sure whatever happened wasn't a big deal. And if anything ever did happen, you just... do what you have to do to make yourself feel better about it.

Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Poor Madam Butterfly... Seppuku. I can relate.

Quentin: ... I'd have done anything for him. And the amazing thing is after 30 odd years, I still would.
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Well, whatever happened to him?
Quentin: Well, he got old. Which, though unforgivable, is not strictly-speaking his fault.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий