29 июн. 2023 г.

Go Forward

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel 5×1


Susie: Ugh, Zelda, what smells like donkey balls?
Zelda: Special Polish fish head soup. It wards off evil spirits. Makes your hair shiny, too.
Susie: Okay. Well, when you are done driving down the neighbors' property values, make some coffee, strong coffee.

Susie: That thing is a goner. It's like she was in a war, an old one. ... You know, I can't unsee that toe now, Rose. You understand that? I may never fucking close my eyes again.

Susie: Listen to me, tomorrow this will all be a funny bit you can use in your act.

Astrid: Wait, Shirley, did you just say you potty train a baby by dangling them over a stove?
Shirley: It warms their tush, that reminds them of what their tush is for. I got Joely trained in an hour and a half.

Joel: You and Ma have to work this out.
Moishe: Not gonna happen, Joely. We tried. We talked.
Shirley: And then Moishe said something to me that I never thought I would ever hear my husband say, and he can't unsay it.
Moishe: And in response Shirley said something to me I never thought another human being, let alone my wife of 34 years, would say to me, and she can't unsay it.

Midge: It's easy to see a diamond once it's in the window at Tiffany's. It's a little harder when it's throwing up in a bucket in your office. Susie is one of a kind. You'll never find another Susie. You just remember that.

Gordon Ford: Want to come write for me?
Midge: I'm sorry?
Gordon Ford: Susie Myerson and Associates here has been talking you up. Says you could be my woman. Writers' room-wise.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий