17 июн. 2023 г.

A Romantic Getaway and a Germanic Meat-Based Diet

Young Sheldon 6×21


Dr. Linkletter: Wh-Wha-What am I smelling?
Sheldon: Oh, that might be my sauerkraut and knockwurst.
Dr. Linkletter: Why are you eating sauerkraut in my classroom?
Sheldon: I'm acclimating my body to a Germanic meat-based diet.
Dr. Linkletter: At 11:00 a.m.?
Sheldon: It's dinnertime in Heidelberg.
Dr. Linkletter: We're not in Heidelberg.
Sheldon: But I will be over the summer, so I'm trying to adjust my internal clock to the local time so I can hit the ground running mitout jet lag.

Dr. Linkletter: Here are two words you don't often hear... poor Germany.

George: You know, you seem pretty stressed out Maybe it'd be easier if I go to Germany...
Mary: You got to be kidding.
George: Well, it might make more sense. I got the summer off... And, come on, beer and sausage? I've been training for that my whole life.

Mary: So, Missy, how was your day?
Missy: Sheldon's not here... let's just enjoy the silence.

Adult Sheldon: It may have been midnight in Medford, but it was morning in Heidelberg... the perfect time to enjoy a hearty breakfast of leberwurst on pumpernickel... How do you say blech in German? I'll save you from googling. It's eklig. You're welcome.

Missy: ...you need to forget this happened.
Sheldon: I can't forget this happened... I remember everything.
Missy: Then when you're old and not a famous scientist, you'll remember this is the moment you blew it.

Connie: Don't you be a baby. Go and change her.
Dale: The first diaper I change is gonna be my own.
Connie: You've never changed a diaper?
Dale: Not a one.
Connie: You have kids. And grandkids. How did you get away with never changing a diaper?
Dale: Mm. It wasn't easy. When there's something important to you, you find a way.

Mandy: What are you doing?
Georgie: I ain't waiting to get home to kiss you.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий