24 июн. 2023 г.

Niagara

The Office 6×4 & 5


Pam Beesly: I'm sorry, you guys have probably noticed my stomach's a little more sensitive lately. So, if you wouldn't mind wearing a little less perfume. And if your lunch is especially pungent, maybe have it in the break room.

Dwight Schrute: Oh, gee. I'm sorry. I guess I missed the meeting where we all voted for you to get pregnant. No. I reserve the right to peel my hard-boiled eggs at my desk.

Pam Beesly: Next time we're all in this room, Jim and I will be married.
Michael Scott: We'll see.

Michael Scott: When Mary was denied a room at the inn, Jesus was born. When Michael was denied a room at the inn... we don't know what happens because that story hasn't been told yet.

Toby Flenderson: Michael, I have an extra twin bed if you want.
Michael Scott: You are going to be sleeping by yourself for the rest of your life, so you should just get used to it.

Kevin Malone: I'm not gay. I'm Kevin.

Jim Halpert: I can't believe it was me.
Michael Scott: I know. I can't believe it was you, either.

Jim Halpert: Is there something about being a manager that makes you say stupid things?
Michael Scott: I have not found that to be the case.

Pam Beesly: Hey, hey, where are you? Can you take Andy to the hospital?
Jim Halpert: What?
Pam Beesly: He tore his scrotum dancing.
Jim Halpert: What?
Pam Beesly: He is in my room icing his balls.
Jim Halpert: What?
Pam Beesly: Please stop saying "what."

Andy Bernard: I spent the night with the bride, the night before the wedding. Oh, yeah!

Jim Halpert: Wow. You look...
Pam Beesly: Terrible.
Jim Halpert: ...so beautiful.

Pam Beesly: I knew when we were getting married and I'm five months pregnant, that I'm not going to be able to wear the dress that I always wanted, or high heels.
Jim Halpert: Hey, you look just as I imagined you.

Jim Halpert: I knew we'd need a backup plan. The boat was actually plan C. The church was plan B. And plan A was marrying her a long, long time ago... Pretty much the day I met her.


+ Niagara: Part 1's quotes on the IMDb
+ Niagara: Part 2's quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack 6×4
+ Soundtrack 6×5

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий