2 июн. 2023 г.

Home Rooms

The Wire 4×3


Omar Little: I don't even want this, dawg.
Renaldo: Why not?
Omar Little: It ain't what you're taking, it's who you taking it from, you feel me?

Omar Little: How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sporting with the puppies?

Off. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Nah, I'm good.
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: You nursin' that thing like a baby bird. You know those little corner joints in the ghetto that sell subs, and fried chicken, lake trout?
Off. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Lake trout?
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: Like egg creams in New York.
Off. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: No eggs, no cream.
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: Exactly. No lake, no trout. They're pogies. Whitefish, trash fish.
Off. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Exactly. White trash fish.
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: "Lake trout." That's all marketing. It's just all dressed up like something it ain't. You know what I'm sayin'?
Off. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: .... Sometimes it is what it is. It really is.
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: That's deep.

Namond Brice: Yo, who you got?
Randy Wagstaff: I got... "Prez"-- "Prez"-- what?
Namond Brice: I got Mrs. Scott. Fuckin' hate that foul bitch, man.
Randy Wagstaff: Man, she ain't that bad. At least you ain't got Sampson.
Namond Brice: Yeah, I know. Yo, Michael, who you got?
Michael Lee: "Presborowski"? "Prez"--
Randy Wagstaff: Yo, he new and white. We got it made.

Namond Brice: Aw, damn, man. I love the first day, son. Everybody all friendly an' shit.

Lt. Charles Marimow: Okay, here's the new world order, guys. I want good, quick rips. Six, 10, 12 felony cases a month. That means no more long-ass wiretaps, no more subpoenas, no more mincing around on shit. We get out on the street and come back with stats. The Barksdale case is closed, and when the Stanfield wire comes up for another 30 days, we close out on that as well. Understood?

Roland 'Prez' Pryzbylewski: So my question for you is-- A, who arrived in Philly first, Andre or Yvonne? And B, by how much time? And C... who gives a rat's ass?

Sgt. Ellis Carver: Are you looking for kids in the system? Or just kids? 'Cause if it's just kids, you got Douglass right around the corner, and school's in this week.
David Parenti: High school? That's what? 15 to 18, right?
Howard 'Bunny' Colvin: Yeah, but I would, uh-- I'd go younger even.

Det. Lester Freamon: Shrewd. I couldn't see anybody shutting us down, not with the elections. What asshole would risk the headline? But to gut us from the inside out...
Deputy Commissioner for Operations William A. Rawls: Charlie Marimow. My Trojan horse.

Deputy Commissioner for Operations William A. Rawls: I doubt you'll believe it, but... I respect the effort. You're a hell of an investigator.

Maj. Cedric Daniels: I need to ask if you could take care of my girl Greggs. She's a good cop looking for a home, and I think she'd be a natural homicide.
Deputy Commissioner for Operations William A. Rawls: Hmm. Well, there was an opening... Oops. Just filled that last night. Another fugitive from Major Crimes, but... for you, Major? Let me see who I don't love no more.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий