1 июн. 2023 г.

Ciao

The White Lotus 2×1


Daphne Sullivan: Oh, I'm so jealous. We leave in a few hours. ... We had the best time. ... The hotel's perfect, and the staff is excellent. The food is amazing. And the wine. I mean... We are so excited. Italy's just so romantic. Oh, you're gonna die. They're gonna have to drag you out of here.

Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Whenever I stay at a White Lotus, I always have a memorable time. Always.
Valentina: And you are in our Blossom Circle. So, you are very important to us.
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Mm. But I was a Petal, and I've worked my way up to Blossom. Yeah.

Portia: She's a f-- She's a mess. She's a miserable mess. If I had a half a billion dollars, I would not be miserable. I would be enjoying my life! It's... so unfair, and I'm so tired.

Harper Spiller: Oh. Really? You guys don't take sleeping pills?
Daphne Sullivan: No.
Harper Spiller: Ever?
Cameron Sullivan: Nope.
Daphne Sullivan: You have trouble sleeping?
Harper Spiller: Mm.
Cameron Sullivan: Why? Why can't you sleep?
Daphne Sullivan: Just, like work stuff?
Harper Spiller: Yeah, but also just... I don't know, just everything that's going on... in the world.
Daphne Sullivan: What do you mean? What's going on?
Harper Spiller: Oh, I don't know. Just, like, the end of the world.

Daphne Sullivan: Oh, come on! The world's not ending, it's not that bad. Honestly, Cam and I don't even watch the news anymore.
Ethan Spiller: You don't follow the news?
Daphne Sullivan: No!
Cameron Sullivan: Like, I'm just so over the whole news cycle, you know? It's-- it's like, gimme a break.
Daphne Sullivan: They're just trying to freak everybody out.
Cameron Sullivan: Yeah. They're just polarizing society by making us glued to their apocalyptic soap opera, you know? It's like...
Daphne Sullivan: Yeah. And even if it was as bad as they say it is, I mean what can you really do, you know?
Cameron Sullivan: Right.
Daphne Sullivan: We vote, we donate money. You can't obsess.
Cameron Sullivan: Did you vote, babe? Be honest.
Daphne Sullivan: I did.

Dominic Di Grasso: What are you doing? I mean, what's... the point?
Bert Di Grasso: Flirting is one of the pleasures of life.
Dominic Di Grasso: Do you actually think you have a chance with any of these women?
Bert Di Grasso: Oh, don't be rude.
Dominic Di Grasso: I'm just saying, you're 80 years old.
Bert Di Grasso: Well, I'm still a man. And I get older and older, but the women I desire remain young. Natural, right?

Albie Di Grasso: No girl should have to be exposed to an old guy's junk.
Bert Di Grasso: It's not like it was ever so beautiful to look at anyway. I mean, it's a penis. It's not a sunset.

Ethan Spiller: Thanks for making more of an effort. I mean, yeah, they kind of live in a bubble, but... they're fun, right?
Harper Spiller: They don't vote, Ethan.
Ethan Spiller: I know. What the fuck?
Harper Spiller: They don't read the news. They don't read! It's like, what do they even talk about? Is that what happens when you're rich for too long, your brain just atrophies?
Ethan Spiller: I mean, they seem happy.
Harper Spiller: No way. It's a front.
Ethan Spiller: It's good to have, you know, diverse friends, I guess.
Harper Spiller: Yeah, I think we're their diverse friends. Their White-passing diverse friends.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий