25 июн. 2023 г.

A Tornado, a 10-Hour Flight and a Darn Fine Ring

Young Sheldon 6×22


Mary: And please look after Sheldon and I as we travel to Germany.
Sheldon: "Sheldon and me".
Mary: God doesn't care about grammar.
Sheldon: You're not gonna be on a ten-hour flight with God.
Missy: I bet it's gonna feel longer than ten.

Dale: Oh. Son, as a man who's been through a divorce, let me give you some advice... Do not spend a lot of money on a ring.
Georgie: But I love her.
Dale: We all loved them in the beginning...

Dale: Cubic zirconia. Look into it.

Mandy: Oh, Georgie, it's beautiful. I don't know what to say.
Georgie: Thank you for asking me to marry you.
Mandy: You're welcome.

Mary: Don't bother them, they're busy.
Sheldon: They're flight attendants, I'm on a flight and I need attending.

Missy: Dad, we need to get out of the car...

Missy: Where's the car?

Dale: I mean, it's just stuff, right?
Connie: And money. Oh, no. All my money.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий