27 июн. 2023 г.

Odessa

Fear the Walking Dead 8×3


June: Every good thing I've tried to since I've been at PADRE has blown up in my face.
Madison: I know the feeling.

Sam: Why do I have to be Shrike?
General Krennick: 'Cause a shrike may be small, but it is brutal when it needs to be. Doesn't hesitate to look after its family.

Madison: Why is PADRE doing this?
Shrike: The same reason he does everything. To ensure what he's built endures.

Daniel: It looks like we all have nine lives.

Daniel: [PADRE] was right about one thing. I was old. But he wrong about everything else, because being old doesn't mean to be useless.

Madison: Your name is Odessa.

Shrike: My brother and I are protecting these kids from the worst pain of all. The pain of losing a parent.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий