11 июн. 2023 г.

Is It a Good Dot?

Avenue 5 (2×3)


Zarah: Iris, trajectory. And make it good news.
Iris Actor: Liquid fuel reserves are insufficient to correct our course--
Zarah: Then we'll think of something else, Iris. Something scientific.
Iris Actor: How can so much light... feel so dark?
Zarah: The sun gave our ancestors life... The fuck we gonna let it bring us death!

Matt Spencer: Hey, there's a dot on the horizon.

Ryan Clark: There's a dot. Is that a good dot or a bad dot?
Spike Martin: I bring news. We have a dot.
Rav Mulcair: We know. Is it good? Is it a good dot?

Ryan Clark: Johanna, ... Listen, I wonder if we can do this face to face. I could come over with some improvised icebreakers, maybe a tray of home-baked protein...

Spike Martin: Stay frosty. Space marines, tough as fuck and twice as big.

Ryan Clark: Hi. On behalf of the people of Avenue 5, we brought flapjack.
Johanna: Wow, thanks. We love anything cooked in a rectangle.

Johanna: This is Lyle, our resident physicist, freethinker, and all-around nonconformist.
Lyle: I find traditional methods of thought too rigid. Sue me!

Spike Martin: Um, I'm a bit of a maverick myself. Check the old neck warmer.
Lyle: Friend, that's not a ponytail. This is a ponytail...
Spike Martin: Wow. Spike Martin.
Lyle: Fifth Canadian on Mars? Never heard of him.
Spike Martin: Yeah, yeah, that's me.

Iris Kimura: I can smell fear, and... is it burritos?

Iris Kimura: Wait, I saw documentaries about lithium shortages, but I thought they were just documentaries.
Lucas Sato: Without lithium, you can say goodbye to banks and telecoms and computers, and you can say hello to wearing untreated animal skins and wiping your ass with leaves.
Iris Kimura: I am not saying hello to that.

Matt Spencer: Rav, the key to small talk is pretending that you have no sexuality and no aggression. Okay? Ready? Here we go.
Rav Mulcair: Hi. Can we say that anymore? God knows what we can say these days, right?

Herman Judd: How did I get dumped at the Judas end of The Last Supper?

Karen Kelly: Have we met before?
Nathan Basic: No, I don't think so. Um, Nathan Basic. I've... I've got an aggressively generic face.

Iris Kimura: So, I'm leaving on the shuttle... Yeah, I am confirming it. This is me confirming it... What's your name? Do you want to be confirmed? Because I will fucking confirm you.

Frank Kelly: So, Nathan, what is your basic approach to food?
Nathan Basic: Ha ha, good one! Well, I like to use the whole carcass, Frank. You know, nose to toes. I mean, why... why waste all that good flesh?

Rav Mulcair: Ryan. Ryan. Ryan!
Ryan Clark: Sorry, I'm just internalizing a lot of panic and fear right now.

Ryan Clark: Guys. Listen, I'm gonna tell you something now, and it's very important that they don't know what it is that I'm telling you. All right, so...

Ryan Clark: Don't run but... run!

Karen Kelly: Blink twice if you understand... That was three times, but no judgement.

Matt Spencer: I'm sorry to always be the corporate stiff, but I cannot allow a sexual predator to roam free among vacationing families. I'm a libertarian, but there's a line.

Ryan Clark: Great! Death or pedo? Sounds like fun.

Ryan Clark: Obviously, I do not want this on my record, but... release the pedophile.

Mads: I have done what a judge would not, I freed the pedo.

Ryan Clark: All right, sir. We want you to commence mending the eel tanks. We're gonna stand back here offering encouraging comments without in any way condoning your prior actions.

Ryan Clark: Take me to hell and toast my tits.

Matt Spencer: You were so focused on the pedo, you forgot all about the cannibal. Tale as old as time.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий