1 июн. 2023 г.

Cafe Disco

The Office 5×25


Michael Scott: I actually dance all the time. Tip-toeing around corporate, it is a ballet. When I am breaking all the rules, I'm break dancing. And espresso.

Michael Scott: At Dunder Mifflin, there is a very strict no-lunch-with-the-boss policy, and I don't know who instituted it... I think it started right after my predecessor stepped down.

Jim Halpert: It is a daytime disco on the ground floor of an industrial office building.

Michael Scott: Now I know what the founders of Philip Morris felt like. You just want to give people a smooth, fun way to relax, and suddenly, you're just some terrible monster.

Michael Scott: Hey, hey, Angela, no. No cleaning up.
Angela Martin: You are forcing me to be down here. Am I not allowed to have some fun?
Michael Scott: No cleaning up.

Phyllis Lapin: Want to dance, Dwight?
Dwight Schrute: Ordinarily, I would say no, but you need to move to reduce lactic acid buildup. Also, this song is fantastic.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий