29 июн. 2023 г.

The Lover

The Office 6×7


Jim Halpert: Hi, Michael.
Michael Scott: Oh, I haven't seen you since my accident that I had when I fell--I fell into the pool of acid, eyes first... Blind guy. Blind guy McSqueezy.

Michael Scott: You want me to be happy?
Pam Beesly: Of course.
Michael Scott: Part of the problem is she is the mother of a close friend of mine.
Pam Beesly: Oh.
Michael Scott: More than a friend. A co-worker.
Pam Beesly: Oh. Gossip. Who is it? Who is it?... Who is it, Michael?! Who?!!
Michael Scott: It's okay...

Michael Scott: That could've gone one of two ways, but I never expected her to get upset.

Pam Beesly: You need to be more upset about this. She's your mother too now. Your mother is sleeping with Michael Scott!

Michael Scott: What is so wrong about me? I'm caring. I'm generous. I'm sensual. Is it really so horrible that I could possibly go out and find happiness?...
Phyllis Lapin: Good luck, Michael. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Oscar Martinez: Maybe you're right. Who are we to--
Jim Halpert: Shut up, Oscar.

Pam Beesly: Oh, my God, you are ridiculous!
Michael Scott: Do not talk to me that way! I am your boss, and I may someday be your father, so get out.

Pam Beesly: Maybe I'm overreacting.
Jim Halpert: Yeah. Maybe.
Pam Beesly: But I don't think I am.
Jim Halpert: You're not. Nope.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий