19 июн. 2023 г.

Blue Jay

Fear the Walking Dead 8×2


June: I don't want to get to know you.
Adrian: Why not?
June: Because I don't want to get to know anybody.

June: Let me give you a piece of advice. If PADRE has had your daughter this long, you're not getting her back.
Adrian: Why not?
June: Because they use the people you care about the most against you.

June: So you lied?
Dwight: We've been following PADRE's rules. We haven't spent time together in years.

Adrian: I'm sorry for whatever happened to you. Truly. But if that stops you from getting close to anyone again, what exactly are you living for?

Adrian: We're a lot alike, you know that? The only difference is, I still have someone to live for. You need to find yours.

Shrike: Better get to work, Blue Jay. You've got a lot to catch up on.

Shrike: We have to make sure that Blue Jay can never hurt us... ever again.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий