14 июн. 2023 г.

Remember What They Took from You

Fear the Walking Dead 8×1


Morgan: What about the parents? Why can't we bring them in, too?
PADRE 1: We tried. We found they don't want to build something better. They want to re-build what we had, and what we had got us into this mess.

PADRE 1: Do you really want to do this?
Madison: There's nothing you could do to me that's worse than what I'm already living.
PADRE 1: We'll see about that...

Madison: How old are you?
Mo: 8. Why are you asking me this?
Madison: Shit!
Mo: What?
Madison: God dammit!
Mo: What?!
Madison: It can't have been that long.
Mo: What are you talking about?

Madison: What's your name?
Mo: Wren.
Madison: No. No, it's not. It's Mo. I brought you here seven years ago.

Mo: I don't understand.
Madison: That's how PADRE gets people to do what they want. They find out what matters to you and threaten it.
Morgan: They provide a way of life that works.

Morgan: You don't train 8-year-olds to kill without a good reason.

Grace: I'm your mother. Now let's get the hell out of here.

Mo: You have to save yourself so you can help everyone else.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий