9 июн. 2023 г.

In the Sandbox

The White Lotus 2×4


Daphne Sullivan: I have trouble keeping girlfriends sometimes. I mean, you know how girls are... They pretend they wanna be your friend, but really they just wanna get something out of you and then talk shit and stab you in the back. But I feel like I can trust you. Can I?
Harper Spiller: For sure.
Daphne Sullivan: Plus, you don't know anybody. I mean, you don't know any of the people that I know.

Quentin: Why would he leave you?
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: It's a long story and--
Quentin: Well, we have all day. Tell me everything from the beginning.
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Well... I was born in San Francisco.
Quentin: Oh, from the very beginning. Okay.

Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: .... So, you see? It's just been a series of... very bad decisions.
Quentin: No. You've had very bad luck.
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: I know, I know.
Quentin: You're like the-- the heroine of your own Italian opera.
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Does that mean I'm doomed?
Quentin: No. Of course, it doesn't. You're too fabulous to be sad. Look where you are. Drink your rosé. Best thing about luck is, it can always change.
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Do you really believe that?
Quentin: No.

Mia: Why is it always men who have the power?
Giuseppe: If we didn't, pretty girls like you wouldn't get to skip to the front of the line.

Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: If you're looking for a friend, gay guys are really the best. Because, let's face it, women are kinda... depressing.
Portia: Oh. You think?
Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: Yeah. I think most women are drips. But it's not their fault. Yeah. They have a lot to be depressed about.

Bert Di Grasso: Like father, like father, like son.

Tanya MacQuoid-Hunt: I just want to say thank you so much for today because lately I've just been really low and... I don't know, I feel like... I feel so much better now.
Quentin: Oh, good. Well, I am a huge advocate for distraction. My whole life has been one long distraction.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий