1 апр. 2017 г.

Heavy Is the Head

Modern Family 8×14


& Gloria: Claire, you look terrible.
    Claire: Thanks.
    Gloria: No. I mean, you’re all locked up.

& Alex: ...it taught me something important. If you pretend to be who people want you to be, you can have as many friends as you want. God, I would love another crack at high school...

& Haley: I told Rainer I love his favorite show, «Game of Thrones,» so now he’s taking me to Comic-Con. I don’t love «Game of Thrones.» I’ve never even seen «Game of Thrones.»...
    Manny: This is a lot to cover in four hours. Let’s start with everything you know about George R.R. Martin’s masterwork.
    Haley: Well, I know this guy dies, there’s lots of boobs, and I want to say... a spaceship?

& Alex: ... In summation, no caffeination without representation! So, am I fired?
    Scott: Are you kidding me? Those are 20-ounce ideas in a 16-ounce cup. I have overlooked a rising star... right under my nose.
    Alex: But that’s the...
    Scott: Yes, the assistant manager’s apron.


& Jay: Now, let me do the talking.
    Phil: Good. I don’t feel like talking.

& Alex: There’s a whole world of people that would kill to wear this apron, but this just isn’t my path. This extra responsibility has me feeling alienated. It’s lonely one step down from the top.
    Scott: You may not believe this, but it’s even lonelier way up here.

& Manny: ..... And finally, «Hodor,» the only word he would say for the rest of his life, a life that was now ending.
    Haley: He knew. Hodor knew his whole life that his destiny was to save his little friend. Just like you have saved from embarrassment at Comic-Con, so thank you, Manny.
    Manny: My pleasure. I should get going.
    Haley: Oh, my God, me too. I have to change into my Khaleesi costume.
    Manny: I could probably stick around for a few more minutes.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий