11 апр. 2017 г.

Money Monster

& Patty Fenn: See, I’m directing a show back here, which means you’re hosting one up there. So start hosting.

& Captain Powell: I’m sorry. Are you proposing we shoot the star of a TV show live, on air, in front of millions of people?

& Diane Lester: I understand you want specifics...
    Patty Fenn: Yeah. So why doesn’t she give him some specifics?
    Diane Lester: We know this was a completely isolated incident. It’s what we call a black swan. It’s impossible to predict, but it’s impossible to replicate.


& Lee Gates: I’m talking to every one of you. Every single person that’s watching me right now. I want you to dig as deep as you can and I want you to ask yourself, what is a life worth to you? What’s my life worth?

& Won Joon: They’re only calling it a glitch because nobody understands how the algo works. And if nobody can understand the math, then nobody has to explain the money.

& Captain Powell: So we got an 80% chance of an 80% chance. Yeah, that’s some shit math.

& Ron Sprecher: But how exactly am I supposed to get this to him?
    Patty Fenn: I don’t know, Ron. You’re a producer. Produce your way up there!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий