23 апр. 2017 г.

Ogygia

Prison Break: Sequel 1×1


& Mike: Freedom has a price. I died seven years ago.

& Mike: The dead talk... if you listen. They’re there with you... reaching out... trying to tell you something. Because not all deaths are the same. Some are real. Some are a story. Question is... do you believe the story?

& Guard: Something really wrong with the world when I’m receiving dozens of letters a week for guys like you.
    T-Bag: Nothing compared to the e-mails.

& T-Bag: Seems fate has deigned to join us at the hip once again, despite our mutual contempt.

& T-Bag: ...I gave the words another look-see. Maybe that’s the answer.
«By your hand you shall know the glories of your Progeny and our world will be made right forevermore.» Hell if I know what that means.

& T-Bag: Oh, I made a copy, Burrows. I knew you’d be the same obstinate son of a beyotch you always been, but I’d hoped you’d seen the light. But you are what you is and you is what you are.

& Sara: He hasn’t just mythologized you. He mythologizes Michael, too. It’s like someone thinking he was born to a god, a god he’s never met... and who isn’t here. And who never will be again.

& Lincoln: I’ll do it. I’ll go to Yemen.


& Lincoln: You changed your life around...
    C-Note: A man gets tired of living a profligate life. So I took up jihad. Real jihad, not that madness that you see on the news. War within. The spiritual struggle to clean up your act. Finding and serving God.

& C-Note: But Ogygia? I mean, that’s for heavy hitters, political prisoners. In Yemen, it doesn’t come any worse. I mean, do you know what it would take to stage a death?

& C-Note: Michael has never been anyone’s sucker. He’s always been in control. Always.
    Lincoln: You saying he faked his own death?
    C-Note: I’m saying you need to look at all of the possibilities before you walk into a war zone.

& T-Bag: Sometimes a man has to surrender to fate. See what it has in store for him.

& T-Bag: You’ll forgive me if I have a problem lying unconscious before a man with sharp items at his disposal.

& T-Bag: Oh, fate, you mysterious bitch...

& Sucre: Hold on. You’re not saying he gets to go. He’s not any browner than I am!

& C-Note: Greetings from the U.S. prison system, bitches.

& Dr. Whitcombe: I got a single word. That’s it. Just... my benefactors ID’d themselves by a single word. Outis. I looked it up. It’s Greek for «nobody.» That’s who your benefactor is, Mr. Bagwell. Nobody.

& Omar: Inshallah... you will see your brother soon.

& Mikey: What was my father like? My real father.
    Sara: Michael Scofield... was like a storm. He was beautiful and... frightening... and mysterious. And he would show up in your life out of the clear blue sky and then he would disappear just as quickly.
    Mikey: But storms, they can come back. Can’t they?
    Sara: Mm-hmm. Question is, if they come back, is it the same storm, or has something changed?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий