25 апр. 2017 г.

Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte


& New Boy: What if she catches me?
    Gang Leader: Shh! Then you tell her you’re Jewel Mayhew from down the road... and you come a-lookin’ for your poor, little old husband’s head.

& Charlotte: Where you are, I could spit in your eye... with no strain at all.

& Sheriff Standish: She’s not really crazy. She just acts that way... because people seem to expect it of her.

& Charlotte: What do you think I asked you here for? Company? I thought you were gonna help me!


& Charlotte: Let me see. What-What is it you call your job? Oh, yes. Public relations. Sounds like somethin’ pretty dirty to me.

& Miriam: We don’t have time for regrets now, Drew. And there is a lot to regret.

& Miriam: How could she stand being alone here all these years?
    Dr. Drew: People who oblige to live alone have a habit of creatin’ company for themselves. Innocent fancies can become fixed delusions.

& Charlotte: We could get rid of the body. We could hide it somewhere. Then people would think someone else had done it. That’s the only thing to do...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий