28 апр. 2017 г.

The Separation Agitation

The Big Bang Theory 10×21


& Howard: What are you making?
    Stuart: Chicken. Birds mess with my hair, I come back hard.

& Penny: So is this your first time dating a scientist? ’Cause I’m thinking of starting a support group...
    Rebecca: Actually, I’m not new to this. I was engaged to a Scientologist.

& Raj: So... How did you two meet?
    Rebecca: Oh, it’s such a cute story. We met on a dating Web site.
    Leonard: .......... Is that it?
    Rebecca: Oh, sorry. The end.

& Amy: Go.
    Sheldon: Fine...
    Amy: And don’t you slam that door.
    Sheldon: Aw, man.


& Bert: She’s so perfect, sometimes I think she isn’t real. And then she goes to the bathroom, and I know she is.

& Penny: You know, on our first date, Leonard used a coupon to buy me a pretzel.
    Leonard: And we lived happily ever after.
    Penny: The end.

& Sheldon: Who’s ready to laugh? Okay. So...
    Feynman, Einstein and Schrodinger walk into a bar. Feynman says, «It appears we’re inside a joke.»
    Einstein replies, «But only to an observer who saw us walk in simultaneously.»
    To which Schrodinger says, «If someone’s looking in the window, I’m leaving.»
    Leonard: ....... That’s actually funny.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий