24 апр. 2017 г.

The Recollection Dissipation

The Big Bang Theory 10×20


& Raj: Guys, before this gets ugly, remember, the winner gets Sheldon.

& Howard: What are you wearing, oh, friend who we pretend is normal?

& Sheldon: B.R.B., that’s short for «Be right back.» I’m saving so much time!

& Amy: I didn’t expect that you could work on both projects, but I, I was wrong.
    Sheldon: You know, I felt the same way about the spork. Uh, solids and liquids handled by one utensil? That’ll never work. Spoiler: works.

& Leonard: I got to admit, we didn’t think you’d be able to do two things at once.
    Sheldon: Yeah, I felt the same way about the platypus. You know, bird and mammal in the same creature? No way. And spoiler: way.

& Penny: You know, there was a time I would say «God bless you,» and then you would say «If you must invoke an imaginary deity, how about Thor?» And I would say, «How do you know I didn’t mean Thor?» And then you would say «Touché,» and that there ends the tale of why I no longer say «God bless you.»
    Sheldon: ... Well, we have had some fun, haven’t we?


& Stuart: Why don’t you think she’s fine? She sounds fine, she looks fine. If I saw her on the street I’d say, «Damn, that girl’s fine!»

& Amy: I don’t want your germs around me.
    Sheldon: What? You hold my hand, you kiss my mouth, but you draw the line at 102 fever? What happened to our love?

& Sheldon: Why am I naked from the waist down?!

& Sheldon: My pants are missing, I don’t remember anything... Penny, this is your youth. What do I do?
    Penny: I don’t know, check your body for tattoos?

& Sheldon: That’s it. ... I’m going to prison. And you know what happens to people like me in prison. I’ll be forced to be some large man’s tutor.

& Howard: I’m just feeling like something’s bothering you.
    Bernadette: Nope, all good.
    Howard: Prove it, make love to me right now on the kitchen floor!

& Howard: I don’t know a lot about women, but I know I upset them.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий