19 апр. 2017 г.

R Is for Romeo

Homeland 6×11


& Quinn: You keep saying you saved my l-life. You killed it. You made this stroke.

& Elizabeth: ... And I’m calling on the media to do their jobs and check their facts.

& Reporter: What about the rumor that your nominee for Secretary of Defense has withdrawn his name?
    Elizabeth: As far as I know, you are starting that rumor yourself right now.
    Reporter: So, you’re not aware.

& Reporter: Are you planning to resign?
    Elizabeth: Who asked that?..... I was elected by the people of this country to be their next president. I will represent them!

& Reporter: Have you heard veterans groups are threatening to boycott your inauguration?

& Saul: Honestly... it’s hard to listen to what’s said in this room, ’cause what I’m not hearing is a plan.

& Saul: That’s what you’ll be doing when the world rolls right over you. ’Cause you’re missing it, all of you. It’s happening right now in front of your faces.
    We have O’Keefe. We have a disinformation campaign designed to discredit the president-elect. And as of today, we have boots on the ground... like the protesters I had to wade through to get here. That seem familiar to any of you? Because it does to me.
    It’s what we did in Nicaragua, Chile, Congo, a dozen other places, all the way back to Iran in the ’50s. And it does not end well for the elected regime.
    You’re fighting for your lives here. Do you get that? You can’t afford to stay silent— and I don’t mean press conferences.


& Elizabeth: Creating false stories doesn’t make democracy more equal. It harms it deeply.

& Elizabeth: You didn’t just produce the lying video. You faked the hate and the lies that accompanied it.

& O’Keefe: Wow. Just wow. I don’t even know how to respond.
Ω Negan, is it you?

& Elizabeth: For a moment there, I thought I might have changed some minds.
    Saul: You did. Just don’t expect to change his.

& Crowd: Not my president! Not my president! Not my president!

& Carrie: What does it mean?
    Quinn: Local time, where they’re going, the guys who left here this morning.
    Carrie: «B.» What if it’s that?
    Quinn: Bravo time. Syria, Jordan.
    Carrie: What if it’s «R»? Where are they then?
    Quinn: Romeo, East Coast.
    Carrie: East Coast? Where?
    Quinn: Here.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий