8 апр. 2017 г.

Cell

& Clay Riddell: Don’t use your cell phone!
    Cop: Why?
    Clay Riddell: They did.

& Tom McCourt: Wonder how many folks were on those things when it happened.
    Clay Riddell: A lot. Too many. Like everybody. And those that didn’t get it the first time got zapped when they tried to call 911 or their families.

& Tom McCourt: Clay, I’m really sorry about your family.
    Clay Riddell: Don’t be sorry because there’s nothing to be sorry about yet.

& Tom McCourt: Lost most of my money in the great collapse of ’08. And I lost my emotional stability in the great divorce of ’09. You know, at the time, I thought that was the end of the world.


& Alice: Do you like first-person shooter games?

& Tom McCourt: You’ve had enough of that to be DUI. You know that, right?
    Clay Riddell: Yeah. But it won’t really count... after the mass murder, you know?

& Charles Ardai: No one knows better than me that you can’t stop progress. But still... you’re never too old to fight it.

& Jordan: I thought when you get older, the nightmares go away.
    Clay Riddell: No, they still happen. They just grow up, too.

& Clay Riddell: You’re about the best friend anybody could ever have at the end of the world.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

+ Origins

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий