28 апр. 2017 г.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

& Matthew Bennell: What is that suppose to be?
    Chef: It is cervelles en matelote.
    Matthew Bennell: In English, what would I be eating if I ate that?
    Chef: Ah. Calves’ brain in red wine.
    Matthew Bennell: Red wine and what else?
    Restaurant Owner: Mais, c’est impossible. It’s impossible. It’s a secret, Mr Bennell!
    Matthew Bennell: You don’t have any secrets from the Department of Health, Henri.

& Matthew Bennell: What did the mad dentist get up to this time?
    Elizabeth Driscoll: I don’t know. He was just weird.
    Matthew Bennell: He’s crazy. All dentists are crazy.

& Elizabeth Driscoll: I know this is gonna sound insane... Geoffrey is not Geoffrey.
    Matthew Bennell: How do you know?
    Elizabeth Driscoll: I know. I mean, on the outside Geoffrey is still Geoffrey, but on the inside I can tell there is something different. Something is missing.

& Elizabeth Driscoll: The psychiatrist?!
    Matthew Bennell: Not like that. I mean, if you talk to him he would put things into perspective.
    Elizabeth Driscoll: I’m not crazy!
    Matthew Bennell: No, no, no. I’m serious. He would eliminate a lot of things. He would eliminate whether Geoffrey was having an affair, whether he’d become gay, whether he had a social disease, whether he had become a Republican. All the alternatives, all the things that could have happened to him to have made you feel he had changed.


& Dr. David Kibner: Oh, people, will you please listen to yourselves? Will you please listen to what you are saying? Look, I can deal with a body being moved. I can even deal with a body getting up and leaving, but when you start talking about his other body, her other body, people being duplicated, will you listen to how that sounds?
    Nancy Bellicec: Don’t you think we know how insane this sounds?

& Elizabeth Driscoll: Look, I have seen these flowers all over. They’re growing like parasites on other plants. All of a sudden... Where are they coming from?
    Nancy Bellicec: Outer space.
    Jack Bellicec: They’re not from outer space... They’re not from outer space, Nancy.
    Nancy Bellicec: Why?!... Why not a space flower? Why do we always expect metal ships?
    Jack Bellicec: I’ve never expected metal ships!

& Elizabeth Driscoll: Matthew. There’s nothing to be afraid of. They were right. It’s painless. It’s good. Come. Sleep. Matthew.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий