3 апр. 2017 г.

The Other Side

The Walking Dead 7×14


& Sasha: The Hilltop has to be ready for what happens after.

& Gregory: You’re a gin man, right?
    Simon: Oh, I’m a man of... shifting specifics of tastes in transition. I’m into tequila now. Añejo. Reposado. Sipping, mixing... Un mundo de sabor. Gin seems like turpentine... I’m an unusual kind of creature.

& Dr. Carson: Why does Negan need two doctors?
    Simon: ...... Well, I think my look may have conveyed the information. People say I have an expressive face. But if not, let me repeat your question... Why do we need two doctors? Answer — we don’t.

& Dr. Carson: I need to pack...
    Simon: You don’t. We have everything you need, and what we don’t, we’ll get. Hey, you like ice cream? We have ice cream. We have a lady that makes cardamom gelato. Shit you not.


& Maggie: I wanted to kill that guy, too. I wanted to string them all up and watch them die. But we have to win. Help me win.

& Rosita: All right, here’s the first one. Cross it over your hand like that... Then you take the top loop, bring it down, up, and back through, then... Got it?

& Eugene: This is Dr. Eugene Porter, Chief Engineer, speaking...

& Eugene: ...so in the meantime, any questions should be directed to yours truly. Dr. Eugene Porter, Chief Engineer, also known as Negan, who I am.

& Rosita: That weak, lying sack of shit!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий