15 апр. 2017 г.

The Collaboration Fluctuation

The Big Bang Theory 10×19


& Raj: You know, downward-facing dog comes from the Sanskrit phrase adho mukha shvanasana.
   Penny: Oh, that’s beautiful. What does it mean?
   Raj: «Downward-facing dog.»

& Penny: I guess they don’t have Sanskrit for «butts up and heads down.»
   Raj: Hey, we wrote the Kama Sutra. If it involves butts, there’s a word for it.

& Sheldon: Now, I recognize there will be a time lag between me saying that and you Googling what it means, so I’ll wait.

& Sheldon: Well, don’t get me wrong. Neurobiology’s nothing more than the science of gray squishy stuff. But, you know, when it connects to physics, gas up the Ford, Martha, we’re going for a drive.

& Amy: You know, I like harp lessons, but I’m thinking of switching to elevator repair lessons...

& Sheldon: Rule number one, no using sexuality to get your way.


& Amy: Sheldon, if we’re gonna have ground rules, I’ll tell you the first ground rule— make the ground rules.

& Sheldon: The math is so inelegant. I’m not even sure it makes sense.

& Sheldon: Can you stop breathing so loud? I can hear your nose whistling!
   Amy: I can hear your face talking, so we’re even!

& Sheldon: Yeah, boy, if good ideas came out of your brain the way mucus comes out of your nose, we’d be in good shape.

& Amy: ...I didn’t say anything ’cause you’re so sensitive.
   Sheldon: Just because I am easily bothered by light, heat, sound, smell and the way birds look at me does not mean I’m sensitive!

& Amy: «Revised ground rule number one: We are on the same team, but it is a competition.»

& Amy: «Revised ground rule number two: There are definitely stupid questions. And those who ask them can be told so right to their stupid face.»
   Sheldon: I love that one.

& Sheldon: Yeah, that list is strong... Like your mother’s urge to be promiscuous with sailors.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий