3 апр. 2017 г.

Paradise: Hope


& Melanie: And who ended it?
    Verena: Me. Nobody dumps me.
    Melanie: You get their hopes up and then you dump ’em?
    Verena: Exactly.
    Melanie: Heartbreaker.
    Verena: It’s their own fault. You know what men are like. Idiots.
    Melanie: Why?
    Verena: Why is there a song, «Men Are Pigs»? Because they are.


& Verena: Yeah, hi, Mom. Yeah, it’s totally cool here. I’m fine. I’m in a room with three other girls. They’re really nice. We’re outside in the fresh air most of the day, playing games, or in class learning about how to eat healthily. About healthy snacks and stuff. Okay, Mom. I’ll stop now. See you. Bye... Yeah, hi, Dad. It’s really shitty here. It’s so dumb. I don’t know why Mom made me come here... Yeah, I know. I want to lose weight, but there must be another way than this idiotic diet camp. Okay, I’ll call you tomorrow.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий