26 апр. 2017 г.

Blood Punch


& Milton: Think back on it now... It’s easy to see where all this was heading. It’s easy to see all the warning signs. But uh... You have to understand that at the time... you couldn’t see any of it. Cause at the time all we could see... what we wanted to see... was her.

& Milton: We knew we were headed for trouble. We didn’t know exactly how much and we didn’t know exactly what kind... but we knew it was coming. What we didn’t know... was the answer to the only question that really mattered. The question that I’m here to answer for you. Was... she... worth it?

& Skyler: What’s wrong with him? He’s a psychopathic maniac. I told you that right up front, remember?
    Milton: Yeah, I know you said that, but you never said...
    Skyler: What kind of psychopathic maniac were you expecting, Milton? The cute and cuddly kind?


& Skyler: Oh fuck me with a chainsaw!

& Milton: Just wait, I wanna... I want it to stay like this.
    Skyler: I know, Milton... but at some point you’re gonna have to wake up.

& Skyler: You need to understand something... You can’t reason with him. You have to kill him.

& Skyler: You said you wanted to follow me straight into hell, right? Well guess what... we’re here.

& Skyler: Maybe the answer to this whole thing, maybe the real way out is just to never leave...

& Skyler: This thing we’re stuck in... maybe it isn’t hell after all. Maybe it’s something else.
    Milton: Like what? Heaven?
    Skyler: As close to it as we’re ever gonna get.
    Russell: Breakfast time, boys and girls, most important meal of the day...
    Milton: We still have Russell to deal with. Every single morning.
    Skyler: Small price to pay for heaven.

& Motel Clerk: And let’s see... smoking or non-smoking?
    Skyler: Take one wild fucking guess.

& Archer: Let’s just say I’ll see you in hell and leave it at that.
    Skyler: Yeah, Archer... maybe I’ll see you in hell... Or maybe... I’ll see you tomorrow.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий