7 апр. 2017 г.

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?


& Jane: I’ve written a letter to Daddy / His address is Heaven above / I’ve written «Dear Daddy, we miss you / And wish you were with us to love» / Instead of a stamp I put kisses / The postman says that’s best to do / I’ve written a letter to Daddy / Saying «I love you» / Now when I’m very good, and do as I am told / I’m Mama’s little angel and Papa says I’m good as gold / Now when I’m very bad and answer back and sass / Then I’m Mama’s little devil, and Papa says I’ve got the brass / Now I wish that you would tell me / Cos I’m much too young to know...

& Cora Hudson: You’re the lucky one, Blanche, really you are. Someday it’s going to be you getting all the attention. And when that happens, I... I want you to be kinder to Jane and your father than they are to you now. Do you know what I mean?
    Blanche: Uh-huh.
    Cora Hudson: I hope you’ll try and remember that.
    Blanche: I won’t forget. You bet I won’t forget.

& Liza Bates: What’s the matter? You look like you’ve been in a fight.
    Mrs. Bates: I’m not sure that I haven’t been. That Jane Hudson makes me so mad, I could kill her!
    Liza Bates: Gee, that’s a good idea. What will we use?


& Jane: Blanche... you aren’t ever gonna sell this house. And you aren’t ever gonna leave it... either.

& Jane: I've written a letter to Daddy / His address is heaven above...

& Jane: Who knows? You could’ve been better than all of them. But they didn’t want that. They just didn’t love you enough. You know that? They just didn’t love you enough.

& Jane: I like this place. We can just sit here for a while. And pretty soon the sun will come up and it will be nice.

& Ernie: Cops. How do you figure cops?

& Jane: You mean... all this time we could’ve been friends?

& Jane: You like ice cream? I’ll get you some...

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий