30 апр. 2017 г.

Maggie's Plan

& Felicia: I think it has something to do with his wife. Apparently, she’s some sort of monster.
    Maggie: Where did you hear this?
    Felicia: Around... The words «glacial» and «terrifying» have been bandied about. Then again, I have heard myself described as a psychotic bitch, but I think I’m actually pretty nice. So you can’t believe everything you hear.

& John: If you say, «She’s, like, terrified,» it’s not nearly as strong as saying, «She’s terrified.» «Like» is a language condom. Trust me.

& Maggie: My mom always says that it’s because I needed to be born.
    John: I love that idea. That our unborn children are the real gods dictating the fates of us poor clueless mortals.


& Guy: Listen. Um... I feel it behooves me to offer to do this the old-fashioned way. Considering your extreme state of beauty and, um, my totally free afternoon.

& Maggie: Should I go out for a bit?
    Guy: No. Uh, just read something. I’ll be back in a jiff with that jizz.

& Tony: Love is messy. It’s illogical, it’s wasteful and it’s messy. And it leaves these loose threads that go out all over the place. But you, you like things nice and neat and tidy and ethical. But you screwed that up the minute you got with a married man.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий