27 апр. 2017 г.

High Heat

Elementary 5×19


& Holmes: Here. Have a nightmare.

& Louis Garmendia: Means a lot to have one of our own working this thing for Fred.
    Holmes: Sorry, one of your own?
    Louis Garmendia: NYOOPI members. You and your partner. Feels right keeping it in the family.
    Holmes: Remind me, how long have we been in the family?

& Holmes: What do you think?
    Watson: I think there’s a bus bench with my picture on it in the library.

& Holmes: For $278 in annual fees, anyone can advertise using this, and gain access to NYOOPI’s all-important Web site. So here, have your pick. Disgraced FBI agents, idiots off the street, me. We are all equal in the eyes of this group.
    Watson: You’re being a snob.
    Holmes: Someone has to be.


& Watson: What are you talking about?
    Holmes: I’m talking, Watson, about Chernobyl... On April 26, 1986, a test of the Chernobyl power plant’s safety system went awry, causing one of its nuclear reactors to explode.
    Watson: I remember. Everyone remembers.

& Holmes: ...like a phoenix rising from the dung heap, a new trade organization has been born to take its place: ESOOPI. The Empire State Order of Private Investigators.

& Watson: Is that...?
    Holmes: The test, yes. I thought you would be honored to be the first ESOOPI member to attempt it.
    Watson: «List three suitable methods for determining the age of a fecal deposit on a...» This is the first question?
    Holmes: Two hours, Watson. Make me proud.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий